Saturday, June 24, 2006




CIDS ARE CUTE! What can i say? Even if they live at Pier 3. Cids that I meet up with whether it is in public downtown, a library, a store, with their parents or alone, love me and i love them back! Even the kids at Pier 3. They will speak when their momma won't speak. Sometimes they will just smile. That is sufficient!
It seems that cids can read my heart. They can tell when i have a lot on my mind just by the way I look or act. No words are necessary. I laughed internally when the girl asked me if (the cage was my home.) Do you live there? Is that your home? those word came babbling out of her came out of her mouth. Out of the mouth of babes.

I have twenty-five years of experience of working with young people, cids and teens. What a privilege and honor it is to even be surrounded by them.
Maybe one day my little ones that i am attached to will have a pajama or or pizza party and invite Princess-So-Fabulous over. Of course, we must get the permission of her favorite aunt! (a little humorous)

LET DIAMOND SPEAK!

4 comments:

MsJayy said...

Girl you know the Princess acts as if she needs to have background checks on people so, we'll have to wait & see. LOL Kids are something else. Love them. I used to mentor several groups of kids but let it go a few years back when "life" got in the way. I've found a few new opportunities that I might just have to take part in. I love the perspective kids bring to things. They are such wonderful beings.

mochasistah said...

I miss mentoring. Did that for 4 years. Was with Big Brother, Big Sister program, then ran my own girls program. It's needed, and both adults and youth get a lot out of it.

Diamond said...

The Princess will see that all background checks will pass. lol I gots the best of folks, so everything is just fine. Yes kids are something else. The Pier 3 kids got their own ways. They know the Diamond does not play.

Diamond said...

Mocha,

I was in thr Big Brother Big Sister program too. They need people, they need that absent parent. Stabilization is the key!