Sunday, June 25, 2006

POETREE EXPRESSED BY ME........


Night Shift

Whatever happened to everyone
Getting their sleep so they
Can get up the next day
What we have here is the
night shift
Everyone pull up a chair
Don't have to drive a car
Just have a boost-walkie talkie
Cell phone.
Buyers walk up to the sellers
Everyone's in competition with one
Another; love for neighbor?
What happened, for I am in the
Minority, trying to make an honest
And decent living drug free
They are on the
NIGHT SHIFT
While I am trying to sleep.
diamond@2006



Your Beautiful Brown Eyes

l look in your beautiful brown eyes
I see a glow of warmth, and dignity
A sense of belonging like you're waiting
For me.

I look in your beautiful brown eyes
I hear a rich sweet melody being sung
To me just like a robin in the morning
As he sits upon my windowsill and I
Wonder what did i do to deserve thee

I look in your beautiful brown eyes
I smell the warm rich scent of Victoria's
Secret colonge for men and I don't know
How I got into the trouble that I am now in.

diamond@2006


"Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week" a spanish proverb

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson

LET DIAMOND SPEAK!






5 comments:

MsJayy said...

Girl, where have you been hiding "Your Beautiful Brown Eyes"???? I remember you sharing "Night Shift" with the group but I am really digging "Beautiful Brown Eyes". Nice Ms. Diamond! Keep that pen moving Girl!!

Diamond said...

Jackie,

I just sat at the computer...no lie and just told myself to type something of a different flavor. I knew i would get teased about it by you. lol

mochasistah said...

That is beautifyl piece - beautiful brown eyes...i love this page too. Excellent as always.

Diamond said...

Mocha,

Thanks for reading my blog and posting yout heartfelt comments on it. I jus changed my blog page template for a different flavour!

Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.